BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Taylor B.
Harrington, DE
I feel like pinning has become a stress reliever for my work days. I absolutely
love all the recipe pins, and have had such good success with many dinners!
It has been my go-to for my wedding planning!
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Pinterest has been a blessing to me and my family!! From helping us organize annual camping trips, to re-decorating the house, to weekly meal planning. It has been so helpful!! It is my go-to for everything.
Crystal B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this website whether it's to find a new recipe, or craft or even getting ideas for organizing my home or decorating it. The only thing is it gets addictive and 10min can easily turn into 2 hours.
Lizett A.
Round Lake, IL
I am addicted to Pinterest! Love how many duplicates for high end make up you can find for less!! Also is always updated with the latest styles and trends. It's what I do when I'm bored. Pin pin pin! Lol
Madison P.
I love Pinterest! The only bad thing though is that it gets so addicting! I jus love all of the hair, makeup, craft, workout,and recipe tutorials! It helps me out a lot with different things i want to do!
Stephanie H.
Kalispell, MT
I love this site, I use it all the time....it has opened so many creative doors into usual boring life. Thousands of recipes at my fingertips!!! What more could a girl ask for!!! Best site EVER......!!!
Sandy A.
Mission hills, Ca
I love this place you find anything u need from diy stuff .. Food .. Party's .. I have an album for several thigs .. Every time I need to do something like cleaning or kids parties this is the place to go
Emily E.
Ashburn, VA
I've been on Pinterest for a long time -- I can't live without it. I get SO many ridiculously good ideas from this site, there are son creative people out there!
If you're not on this site, you're missing out!
Daina S.
Medford, OR
I love this site! I could spend day looking at everything I love and spend fore er making or doing everything I find! I recommend it to everyone that loves food crafts holidays well just about anything!
Mary M.
Columbus, OH
I love using Pinterest to share ideas (decorating, recipes, EVERYTHING!) with my friends and family. I used Pinterest to crowd-source my wedding, decorating my new house, and cooking lots of new foods.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!