BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Stacey P.
I love Pinterest!!!!!

I am on it daily!

I get all kinds of ideas and inspirations from it.

I just made taco recipe just today from a pinner

Pinterest is VERY addicting

I would give it 10 stars!!!!
Cassidy T.
Pinterest is hands down genius! I have created so many things with my kids. It could have ended in epic fail but we had a blast trying. There is something for everyone and it's very easy to use. Love!!!
Lauren G.
Manistee, MI
I love Pinterest so much i look at the time and its 7:00 AM. If i look again its 11. They have stuff from DIYs to party ideas to makeup reviews . If you haven't been to Pinterest you should check it out.
Courtney M.
Columbus, MT
I love how you can get so many ideas free and assessable at any time and any where. Finding new hair styles or DIY projects are so simple. Pinterest has such a huge variety you can just about anything.
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
I am always on Pinterest. For dinner ideas, party ideas, and fresh ideas for my up coming wedding. There is so many new and great ideas that branch from Pinterest, it's a awesome way to share creativity!
Camile R.
You can find, grt fashion tips and tricks and how to create items on Pinterest!! I use it to keep all my future projects in one area! If u haven't tried it u will love it!! Its ur online bulletin board!
Shasta R.
Medford, OR
I am obsessed with Pinterest! I have found so many great ideas and inspiration from Pinterest. I absolutely love crafting and doing diy projects and always turn to Pinterest for new ideas and inspiration.
amber c.
Eastaboga, AL
I love Pinterest i could spend hours on there page. there is so much to look at and all kinds of neat ideas.I use it all the time one of the best web pages ever. You can find crafts to do are recipes etc
Jaclyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
At first, I wasn't too sure about it, but I'm always on it now! I like to use it for outfit ideas/inspiration, crafts, and recipes. It's a great place to get ideas for pretty much everything! I love it!
Sandra S.
Richland, WA
Pinterest is a fun and easy to use website/mobile app. Content ranged from DIY projects to inspirational makeup/hair tips, to vacation photos. There's wide range of topics and boards. So many ideas!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!