BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Deborah B.
Santa Ana, CA
Pinterest is my go-to site for everything. Whether it be a makeup look, a quick hairstyle, an outfit combination, or even quick fixes and DIY's around my home...Pinterest is where I find everything I need.
Gabby D.
Temple, TX
Literally has EVERYTHING! From painting your nails to planning a wedding. I get so many great and new cooking ideas. Also helped with learning how to decorate and organize when moving into a smaller place.
Courtney F.
Ticonderoga, NY
Pinterest is absolutely amazing. You can type in any random combination of words, and the results are always amazing and exactly what you were looking for. My life has gotten so much craftier since I joined!
Meg c.
I don't know how I survived before Pinterest! Everything from recipes, lifestyle hacks, DIY projects and much much more. Hands down the greatest website to make life easier!
Lauren C.
Morgantown, WV
Probably every girls favorite website since she first heard of it. I love that I can save everything. Even if I forget to pin it, it will save to my screenshots.
Amirah S.
Pinterest is life changing. It has anything and everything you need to complete your life, recipes when your hungry, makeup tutorials for a party hair tips etc....
Amy K.
Stow, OH
Ten minutes of Pinterest time is an hour of real time - but in the best possible way. My go-to for a laugh, a recipe, nail polish ideas and checking in with my favorite sports team. One of my favorites.
Sandra S.
Richland, WA
Pinterest is a fun and easy to use website/mobile app. Content ranged from DIY projects to inspirational makeup/hair tips, to vacation photos. There's wide range of topics and boards. So many ideas!
Marisol R.
Phoenix, AZ
AM SUPER ADDICTED TO PINTEREST!! THEY LITERALLY HAVE EVERYTHING FROM FASHION TO RECIPES(WHICH I LOVE BTW) I CAN GET LOST IN LUST IN THIS PAGE I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE!!! <3 <3 <3
Miranda C.
Fort Worth, TX
Pinterest is amazing to find new ideas for beauty, health, decorating and even recipes. I have found so many great things on there but you have to be careful or you will spend way too much time on there!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!