BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Shannon Y.
I love this site/app so much. I get a lot of inspiration from here whether its beauty, diy, and home decor. Also food is another one... i also love the design !!
Leticia M.
San Leandro, CA
Complety inspiration site that I can spend hours browsing. But if you ever have a question or wonderfing about something just key word search it and you will be bombarded with sites you can reference. LOVE IT.
Lindsey A.
My favorite app! Very easy to use (especially the mobile version) and has tons of categories for things like food to pets to women's fashion. Highly recommended.
Kirsten H.
I love Pinterest!! I go to Pinterest for everything! Recipes, workouts, crafts and DIY, I use Pinterest every day. The app is easy to use and its fun to explore!
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
I freaking love Pinterest ! Once I open the app and start browsing through pins time just flies by and my brain starts buzzing with awesome ideas! Beware it is highly addictive but its full of amazing things!
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is adult crack. I'm addicted! A great way to organize things for future DIY and other goodies. Add themes to continually see what others are looking at too!
Brandi T.
Best app for everyone of all ages! You can find recipes and crafts. I find it dangerous because I want to make everything I see! I highly recommend this app to everyone!
Candace P.
Memphis, TN
I love this site. You can literally find everything from DIYs, to fitness tips, to fashion. There are tons of tutorials and it great that you get to pin things so that you can come back to them at a later time.
Sara M.
I love Pinterest...there in NOTHING you cant find there, not to mention you can save everything on there and make it easily accessible to find. I am ADDICTED!!!
Samantha T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love scrolling through Pinterest. I can find so many good recipes and fun things to do with my kids. Not to mention lots of diy projects and generally inspirational quotes. I could look through it all day.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!