4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Oh my gosh i live on this app! other people play angry birds or clash of clans while waiting in line or whenever - yeah i pin - I'm a serious Pinterest addict - the only way they could make this better would be if the clothes magically appeared in my closet and the places in my travel folder were free to get too! lol!
I loooooove this website! I could lose a whole day just going through the pages. It's a lot easier to use on an iPhone than on the computer in my opinion though.
I love Pinterest...there in NOTHING you cant find there, not to mention you can save everything on there and make it easily accessible to find. I am ADDICTED!!!
As a teacher, I check Pinterest every day for new ideas to use in my classroom. There are always new and inventive things added to the website including recipes, hair styles, clothing options, and decorations.
Pinterest is alright but sometimes I get extremely bored with it. I deleted the app off my phone a couple of months ago because I just wasn't interested anymore.
Pinterest is awesome and like others have said HIGHLY addictive! I have found so many awesome ideas and recipes on there... glad someone came up with this idea!
My favorite app! Very easy to use (especially the mobile version) and has tons of categories for things like food to pets to women's fashion. Highly recommended.
Great for DIY project ideas, Hairstyles,makeup,Nails, house decorations, anything and everything you can think of. It has loads of tips for everything. It's so helpful but be prepared to spend hours browsing.
I don't know what to say other then it is amazing. its like making a wish list for life! they have diy projects, funny stuff, kid stuff, fashion and everything.
I don't go on Pinterest all the time but every once in a while when I go on, it turns into hours it sucks me in with all the wonderful pictures, and ideas it has
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos