BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Oh my gosh i live on this app! other people play angry birds or clash of clans while waiting in line or whenever - yeah i pin - I'm a serious Pinterest addict - the only way they could make this better would be if the clothes magically appeared in my closet and the places in my travel folder were free to get too! lol!
Katelyn R.
Munnsville, NY
I loooooove this website! I could lose a whole day just going through the pages. It's a lot easier to use on an iPhone than on the computer in my opinion though.
Sara M.
I love Pinterest...there in NOTHING you cant find there, not to mention you can save everything on there and make it easily accessible to find. I am ADDICTED!!!
Jaclyn M.
As a teacher, I check Pinterest every day for new ideas to use in my classroom. There are always new and inventive things added to the website including recipes, hair styles, clothing options, and decorations.
Kirsten H.
Pinterest is alright but sometimes I get extremely bored with it. I deleted the app off my phone a couple of months ago because I just wasn't interested anymore.
Chelle T.
Byrdstown, TN
Pinterest is awesome and like others have said HIGHLY addictive! I have found so many awesome ideas and recipes on there... glad someone came up with this idea!
Lindsey A.
My favorite app! Very easy to use (especially the mobile version) and has tons of categories for things like food to pets to women's fashion. Highly recommended.
Lauren W.
Fremont, CA
Great for DIY project ideas, Hairstyles,makeup,Nails, house decorations, anything and everything you can think of. It has loads of tips for everything. It's so helpful but be prepared to spend hours browsing.
Bailey G.
Wrightwood, CA
I don't know what to say other then it is amazing. its like making a wish list for life! they have diy projects, funny stuff, kid stuff, fashion and everything.
Rebecca S.
I don't go on Pinterest all the time but every once in a while when I go on, it turns into hours it sucks me in with all the wonderful pictures, and ideas it has
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!