BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
BREAHA V.
La Quinta , CA
Once you get one, you will never go back!! There is so many great inspirations at your fingertips, whether you are wanting a new receipe, planning a wedding, or even just new hairstyles; you will find it ALL!!!
LeAnne S.
Staunton, VA
Pinterest is wonderful! You get great ideas from this app! You can plan anything from your dinner to a wedding to your future house and ideas for hair! Many titles to search through and many wonderful ideas!
Leticia M.
San Leandro, CA
Complety inspiration site that I can spend hours browsing. But if you ever have a question or wonderfing about something just key word search it and you will be bombarded with sites you can reference. LOVE IT.
rachel h.
Lancaster, OH
My go to! I use it for everything! Recipes, crafts, tutorials, makeup & hair ideas! Being a mommy, I get so many ideas for crafts! It's definitely addicting!
Candace P.
Memphis, TN
I love this site. You can literally find everything from DIYs, to fitness tips, to fashion. There are tons of tutorials and it great that you get to pin things so that you can come back to them at a later time.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
In all honesty I am shocked when people tell me they don't know what Pinterest is. I use this for everything and enjoy the Humor section when I need to pass time.
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is adult crack. I'm addicted! A great way to organize things for future DIY and other goodies. Add themes to continually see what others are looking at too!
Amy S.
Marshalltown, IA
Pinterest. Is a great way to pass the time and be productive! :) So many ideas for home decor! I can save my favorite ideas for later, and I can create my dream home, all from the comfort of my favorite chair!
Tracie R.
If you're doing ANY sort of project, from home decor, to cooking, to having a party, Pinterest is the GO-TO place for inspiration. There are so many awesome ideas collected there and more are added every day.
Katie C.
North Waterboro, ME
Pinterest is absolutely amazing and actually gives me the motivation I need to either do a DIY project or get healthy. It's the best waste of time I've ever had.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!