BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Kimberly V.
Kyle, TX
I honestly love Pinterest they have so many crafts,place for beauty /tattoos its honestly a helper and they show you ways that you never thought of using as a house hold idem (: love love Pinterest sign up !!
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
I really like this site. It is so easy to find project that you would like to try your hand at and that you can make walls of things you like for others to see.
Kirsten H.
I love Pinterest!! I go to Pinterest for everything! Recipes, workouts, crafts and DIY, I use Pinterest every day. The app is easy to use and its fun to explore!
andrea c.
Woodbury, NJ
Love this app! Great ideas and recipes! I could get sucked in for hours looking at hair styles and ideas for the kids. My go to for dinner ideas and party foods!
Ryann M.
Raleigh, NC
Pinterest is one of the most useful and unique social media outlets available. With ideas for everything from what to wear in the morning to what to make for dinner when you get home, Pinterest is very useful.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
What a great idea for a website. I love that I can organize websites that I'd normally just bookmark. I mostly use it for storing recipes, but love browsing too.
Michelle S.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this all of the time and spend hours pinning things. I think this is extremely helpful with fashion and makeup tips. Also, with home decor ideas and dyi's. This website is amazing and can be addicting.
Amberley V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Last school year when I needed ideas for teacher appreciation week, I just typed in teacher appreciation ideas and tons of amazing ideas popped up!! I love the fact that most everything is inexpensive to make!
Carol N.
Knoxville, TN
Love, Love, Love Pinterest!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, the lovely ideas!!! I am not very crafty but these ideas are awesome. Could not find a better place for ideas for birthday parties, Christmas parties and so forth!!
Janae B.
Tiffin, IA
Love Love Love Pintrest!! Always finding new recipes for my family and boys. Love all the crafts idea, cant wait to plant my garden and redo our backyard this summer with all the great idea I get on pintrest!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!