BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kristi G.
Oxford, AL
Or it's easy to find a good recipe for pie! Haha, I love this website! I find great D.I.Y. and recipes and other outfit ideas. It's just all around a great site!
Kohli A.
Ooltewah, TN
I love Pinterest! It is seriously addictive. I use it for inspiration for my future classroom. I have also used it for ideas for my wedding, my son's first birthday, my sister in laws baby shower and crafts.
Nou L.
Pinterest is great for finding new ideas and crafts to try out. Though the number you actually try out vs. come across may be small depending on your piggy bank.
Chelle T.
Byrdstown, TN
Pinterest is awesome and like others have said HIGHLY addictive! I have found so many awesome ideas and recipes on there... glad someone came up with this idea!
Cari C.
North Platte, NE
I love Pinterest so much! It's so addicting! I'm on it all the time. I usually get recipes off it. So many interesting things on there and so helpful! LOVE IT!
Christina S.
Camden, SC
Pinterest has to be one of my favorite addictions. I'm on there constantly looking for just about everything. Sometimes, the app on my phone can be a little slow, but for the most part it works like a charm
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Seriously, Pinterest is so addicting, I feel like I'm not on enough though. But warning, if you're not already a member you will be addicted the moment you join.
Rebecca S.
I don't go on Pinterest all the time but every once in a while when I go on, it turns into hours it sucks me in with all the wonderful pictures, and ideas it has
Erica T.
Rockville, IN
I think I probably use Pinterest at least once a day. I spend more time on that site then any other I would imagine. Whoever made this site is a complete genius.
Jaclyn M.
As a teacher, I check Pinterest every day for new ideas to use in my classroom. There are always new and inventive things added to the website including recipes, hair styles, clothing options, and decorations.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!