Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I knew people used this, but I thought it was useless. Once I started looking around though, I started loving it! I've got about 5 boards going and I'm addicted!
Seriously, what did we do before Pinterest. I made numerous projects from ideas on Pinterest and I also planned my kids' birthdays with great Pinterest ideas.
I loooooove this website! I could lose a whole day just going through the pages. It's a lot easier to use on an iPhone than on the computer in my opinion though.
Once I found Pinterest I knew I'd be hooked!! It's the best....I love the DIY section and trying out the pins I've pinned. I do a section that I call Pins that work and Pins that don't. It's a fun thing to do.
Last school year when I needed ideas for teacher appreciation week, I just typed in teacher appreciation ideas and tons of amazing ideas popped up!! I love the fact that most everything is inexpensive to make!
Complety inspiration site that I can spend hours browsing. But if you ever have a question or wonderfing about something just key word search it and you will be bombarded with sites you can reference. LOVE IT.
Pinterest is the best , I give it an A+ because of it's creativeness and amazing Ideas ! I love it it's just so crafty and just ridiculously useful for ideas !
I love Pinterest. I've found a lot of amazing things on that website. It keeps you motivated and active when it comes to making things and trying out new things.
I always find a ton of great ideas on Pinterest, however sometimes it is hard to tell how accurate the information is and how likely the project is to actually turn out well. I wish user reviews were included.
Pinterest is great for finding new ideas and crafts to try out. Though the number you actually try out vs. come across may be small depending on your piggy bank.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos