BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I knew people used this, but I thought it was useless. Once I started looking around though, I started loving it! I've got about 5 boards going and I'm addicted!
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
Seriously, what did we do before Pinterest. I made numerous projects from ideas on Pinterest and I also planned my kids' birthdays with great Pinterest ideas.
Katelyn R.
Munnsville, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I loooooove this website! I could lose a whole day just going through the pages. It's a lot easier to use on an iPhone than on the computer in my opinion though.
Crystal W.
Las Vegas , NV
Once I found Pinterest I knew I'd be hooked!! It's the best....I love the DIY section and trying out the pins I've pinned. I do a section that I call Pins that work and Pins that don't. It's a fun thing to do.
Amberley V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Last school year when I needed ideas for teacher appreciation week, I just typed in teacher appreciation ideas and tons of amazing ideas popped up!! I love the fact that most everything is inexpensive to make!
Leticia M.
San Leandro, CA
Complety inspiration site that I can spend hours browsing. But if you ever have a question or wonderfing about something just key word search it and you will be bombarded with sites you can reference. LOVE IT.
Yaritza D.
San Antonio, TX
Pinterest is the best , I give it an A+ because of it's creativeness and amazing Ideas ! I love it it's just so crafty and just ridiculously useful for ideas !
Sheaven H.
I love Pinterest. I've found a lot of amazing things on that website. It keeps you motivated and active when it comes to making things and trying out new things.
Lacy E.
Hernando, MS
I always find a ton of great ideas on Pinterest, however sometimes it is hard to tell how accurate the information is and how likely the project is to actually turn out well. I wish user reviews were included.
Nou L.
Pinterest is great for finding new ideas and crafts to try out. Though the number you actually try out vs. come across may be small depending on your piggy bank.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!