BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20269)
Ruby C.
Norco, CA
This site is so helpful I love using it for recipes and this website is my own personal stylist and personal tattoo place. I've told friends from work and they tell me it's my fault they are addicted to it ,
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
What a great idea for a website. I love that I can organize websites that I'd normally just bookmark. I mostly use it for storing recipes, but love browsing too.
Lacy E.
Hernando, MS
I always find a ton of great ideas on Pinterest, however sometimes it is hard to tell how accurate the information is and how likely the project is to actually turn out well. I wish user reviews were included.
Kelley L.
This site has become my go to for almost anything! It's an easy way to search for info, how to's, ideas, etc without too much spam. Just be, careful because some pins have no content or just go to a spam site.
Crystal W.
Liberty, KY
I love Pinterest!! Best place to find easy, affordable DIY projects!! Also great for recipes, hair and nail turtorials you name it they have it. I cant think of many days that I'm not on Pinterest at least once!!
DONNA V.
I was invited to this site Pinterest by a co worker and I was very impress by the site...So many food ideals that you can share with family and friends.....Check it out
Tabitha P.
Hominy, OK
I am on Pinterest everyday, I look for cooking ideas, make up and hair ideas, gardening, and all my DIY , I would be lost without it, I have changed many things in and around my home since being on Pinterest.
Carol N.
Knoxville, TN
Love, Love, Love Pinterest!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, the lovely ideas!!! I am not very crafty but these ideas are awesome. Could not find a better place for ideas for birthday parties, Christmas parties and so forth!!
Amy S.
Marshalltown, IA
Pinterest. Is a great way to pass the time and be productive! :) So many ideas for home decor! I can save my favorite ideas for later, and I can create my dream home, all from the comfort of my favorite chair!
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Pinterest gives me the opportunity to see the best of the internet. I'm in love with the DIY and recipes it offers and it definitely helps me fuel my creativity.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!