BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love Pinterest! It s possible that I am a little addicted! I have foundnso many awesome diy projects for my home and for gifts!! I have way more to do but I love that I can easily find them later!!
Christina S.
Camden, SC
Pinterest has to be one of my favorite addictions. I'm on there constantly looking for just about everything. Sometimes, the app on my phone can be a little slow, but for the most part it works like a charm
Nicole M.
Surprise, AZ
I love Pinterest! I probably on Pinterest every few second I have! I get so many ideas from it to my nail designs to my home decor! Its my go to website and I don't know exactly what I would do without it now!
Kohli A.
Ooltewah, TN
I love Pinterest! It is seriously addictive. I use it for inspiration for my future classroom. I have also used it for ideas for my wedding, my son's first birthday, my sister in laws baby shower and crafts.
LeAnne S.
Staunton, VA
Pinterest is wonderful! You get great ideas from this app! You can plan anything from your dinner to a wedding to your future house and ideas for hair! Many titles to search through and many wonderful ideas!
Sarah G.
Port Richey, FL
They everything you could possibly think of they have DIYs crafts makeup wedding fashion and some show you how to do stuff. It'd addicting to use I give it an A+
Amy S.
Marshalltown, IA
Pinterest. Is a great way to pass the time and be productive! :) So many ideas for home decor! I can save my favorite ideas for later, and I can create my dream home, all from the comfort of my favorite chair!
Katelyn R.
Munnsville, NY
I loooooove this website! I could lose a whole day just going through the pages. It's a lot easier to use on an iPhone than on the computer in my opinion though.
Ruby C.
Norco, CA
This site is so helpful I love using it for recipes and this website is my own personal stylist and personal tattoo place. I've told friends from work and they tell me it's my fault they are addicted to it ,
Jaclyn M.
As a teacher, I check Pinterest every day for new ideas to use in my classroom. There are always new and inventive things added to the website including recipes, hair styles, clothing options, and decorations.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!