BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Reina R.
Magna, UT
Great app! I love the idea of pinning your favorite things and being organized with different boards. During my wedding planning Pinterest was my best friend! :-)
Courtney F.
Las Vegas, NV
Always full of great ideas and inspiration! When I'm in need of some inspiration I always have someplace I can turn to that has a million and six different ideas.
Beth C.
Spring Lake, NC
I absolutely love Pinterest! Not only do I use it to find ideas I also use it to post ideas. I love sharing recipes and crafts. Not to mention its so easy to use.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I love Pinterest and the app is great, but there are a couple things that I can't do on it like save a picture. Other than a few little things this is a great app.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Anything you ever want to do, look at Pinterest for ideas and easy ways to do it yourself. from recipes to building instructions to how to re-finish furniture to decorating..there is something there for EVERYONE.
Alexandra T.
I stumbled upon Pinterest a little over a year ago and every time I start browsing I just can't stop! I end up spending endless hours!!! I love looking for recipes and beauty items! Great place for DIY ideas too!
Nicole P.
Niles, IL
Pinterest is fun and is a great way to find hairstyles, home decor, makeup tips, etc. that are extremely creative. They have topics about pretty much EVERYTHING!
Jennifer P.
Dinuba, CA
I've only used Pinterest a few times even though I've had my account for a while. lol It's okay. I think the more I use it, the more I'll get used to the layout.
Pahoua L.
One of my favorite app. Love finding new and interesting things on here. I find all my DIY post on here. Also great for finding things you need to know how to fix or do.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I get on Pinterest I'm on all day. Pinterest has something for everyone, even men. There are a lot of DIY projects that will help save money for big events.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!