BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20269)
Sarah R.
Strongsville, OH
LOVE love love Pinterest!!!! I get so many recipes, home decor, cleaning, toddler activities, wedding inspiration and you name it from this awesome app!!! Don't ever go away!!
Tara W.
Lewiston, NY
Pinterest is absolutely fantastic! I love the ideas and new recipes. Whenever I'm not sure what to cook or bake I know I can always find something. I work in education so I always find good ideas for the classroom.
Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
Pinterest is where I find all of my inspiration for beauty, home decor, fashion, and DIY projects. It's one of my favorite apps, and I'm on it 24/7 it seems like!
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
I am addicted to Pinterest! I use it for everyday ideas, recipes, education ideas, decorating, and more! I can spend hours on it, if I'm not careful! I love it!
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I love Pinterest and the app is great, but there are a couple things that I can't do on it like save a picture. Other than a few little things this is a great app.
Lisa L.
Waltham, MA
I love Pinterest/ It's like Google for girls! I can find everything from great recipes to outfit ideas to much much more! I think everyone at some point will be as addicted to Pinterest as the rest of the world!
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
Pinterest is amazing and addicting. It is great for those like me who forget everything! It is also perfect for planning and events! The food posts are um amazing!
Tanya B.
Wickenburg, AZ
I am so obsessed with Pinterest! Every time I go to the website I will be stuck on it for at least a few hours. I always find the best recipes and DIY home decor.
Nicole P.
Niles, IL
Pinterest is fun and is a great way to find hairstyles, home decor, makeup tips, etc. that are extremely creative. They have topics about pretty much EVERYTHING!
Kim R.
Brunswick, OH
I love Pinterest and find it a bit too addicting! If there are crafts, recipes or other useful sites or how-to's you are looking for Pinterest is the place to be!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!