4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Great way to find new DIY ideas for everything from beauty products to exotic recipes. Easy to use (and let's not forget that it's FREE!). Allows people to expand interests and discover new ways of doing things.
The most addicting website ever. I LOVE IT. I have gotten so many craft and recipe ideas from this website. It has something for everyone: fitness, humor, art, decorating, recipes, crafts, animals: everything.
I am so addicted to Pinterest! I am on there daily looking for everything from recipes, to decorating ideas and crafts. I seriously spend a lot of time on there
Love love love this app if I'm bored or need ideas I always go to this one. It is like old faithful to me I just love it. But be careful it can be a bit addictive!
As a kindergarten teacher, I'm always looking for new ideas and concepts for my classroom. Pinterest is a great place to find lessons, snacks and craft projects!
A great site to mesh together all things that you don't want to forget when you are surfing the internet. I love using it for outfits I found, or beauty looks, even DIY projects that I've found on different blogs.
Would love to have more people to follow on here, anyone willing to add me or let me add them? I have a lot of great boards on mine and add new stuff to them all the time!! Would really love to have more people!
Pinterrest is a great way to kill a few hours, weeks, days of your life. There is an endless amount of things you can search, and it's all on an app with pictures.
I am love with it I find it more useful than looking through the Internet it help me get a lot of good ideas for baby shower center pieces I just love it period
I love love love Pinterest. To be honest I could be on it all day if I didn't have to work. It has great ideas and tips on anything and everything you want to know.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos