BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Rachel M.
Enid, OK
Great way to find new DIY ideas for everything from beauty products to exotic recipes. Easy to use (and let's not forget that it's FREE!). Allows people to expand interests and discover new ways of doing things.
Emily C.
Baltimore, MD
The most addicting website ever. I LOVE IT. I have gotten so many craft and recipe ideas from this website. It has something for everyone: fitness, humor, art, decorating, recipes, crafts, animals: everything.
Lindsey M.
Laguna Vista, TX
I am so addicted to Pinterest! I am on there daily looking for everything from recipes, to decorating ideas and crafts. I seriously spend a lot of time on there
Stacia T.
Love love love this app if I'm bored or need ideas I always go to this one. It is like old faithful to me I just love it. But be careful it can be a bit addictive!
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
As a kindergarten teacher, I'm always looking for new ideas and concepts for my classroom. Pinterest is a great place to find lessons, snacks and craft projects!
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
A great site to mesh together all things that you don't want to forget when you are surfing the internet. I love using it for outfits I found, or beauty looks, even DIY projects that I've found on different blogs.
Shelby H.
Lees Summit, MO
Would love to have more people to follow on here, anyone willing to add me or let me add them? I have a lot of great boards on mine and add new stuff to them all the time!! Would really love to have more people!
Kelley G.
Pinterrest is a great way to kill a few hours, weeks, days of your life. There is an endless amount of things you can search, and it's all on an app with pictures.
Monica C.
I am love with it I find it more useful than looking through the Internet it help me get a lot of good ideas for baby shower center pieces I just love it period
Yvonny J.
I love love love Pinterest. To be honest I could be on it all day if I didn't have to work. It has great ideas and tips on anything and everything you want to know.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!