BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Kelsey H.
Huntersville, NC
Why was this not invented sooner? Pinterest has become my newest obsession and I am always on it. Whether its via my computer, phone, or ipad I am always sure that I can access it whenever I need some inspiration.
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
I have gotten every single recipe from Pinterest from when I started. I've made Pizza Hut pizza to Reese's eggs. It's so fun and addicting. Cheep things to make and enjoy. I love Pinterest and I am addicted to it.
Taylor G.
Mesa, AZ
Pinterest is my GO-TO for all of my creative life choices! It has everything from hair styles, to wedding stuff, to crafting to cooking!! Love it! Get on it ASAP!
Nikki M.
Nashville, TN
What can I say, I'm obsessed!!! I use Pinterest for something almost everyday! Whether its food or a makeup trick or just a way to put together an outfit, its love!
Tanya B.
Wickenburg, AZ
I am so obsessed with Pinterest! Every time I go to the website I will be stuck on it for at least a few hours. I always find the best recipes and DIY home decor.
Danielle F.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pinterest is definitely in my top 3 favorite websites to visit. It's great for keeping track of ideas for birthday parties, recipes you want to try, craft ideas for kids along with amazing home decorating tips.
Lisa L.
Waltham, MA
I love Pinterest/ It's like Google for girls! I can find everything from great recipes to outfit ideas to much much more! I think everyone at some point will be as addicted to Pinterest as the rest of the world!
angelina a.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Pinterest. Everything i could ever want is on there. I keep up with fashion, beauty and home decor, while also enjoying saving tons of recipes.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
A great place to find recipes, outfit ideas, and makeup inspiration. Without Pinterest my house would look completely different. A great place to find inspiration.
Haley S.
Middletown, CT
I love Pinterest! I try to go on just for a little bit but I get hooked into so many different things from the DIY projects to the hair and makeup to looking at tattoos and different home things, it's addicting!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!