BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tanya B.
Wickenburg, AZ
I am so obsessed with Pinterest! Every time I go to the website I will be stuck on it for at least a few hours. I always find the best recipes and DIY home decor.
Nicole E.
Ocala, FL
As a blogger, SAHM, and so many more hats I wear, Pinterest is my vacation away from home! I have done so many crafts, and home improvements thanks to Pinterest.
Marsha R.
Edgewater, NJ
You can find almost anything and everything via Pinterest. Pinning keeps me up till late hours just to see if I can find amazing skin care advice and breathtaking background pictures of space....perfection!! =)
Beth C.
Spring Lake, NC
I absolutely love Pinterest! Not only do I use it to find ideas I also use it to post ideas. I love sharing recipes and crafts. Not to mention its so easy to use.
Taylor G.
Mesa, AZ
Pinterest is my GO-TO for all of my creative life choices! It has everything from hair styles, to wedding stuff, to crafting to cooking!! Love it! Get on it ASAP!
Pahoua L.
One of my favorite app. Love finding new and interesting things on here. I find all my DIY post on here. Also great for finding things you need to know how to fix or do.
Elyse C.
Pintrest is where I spend most of my time. I love looking up new ideas and trends I could try or scroll through some funny jokes. I will admit that I am addicted
Natalie W.
I enjoy using Pinterest! It's a great way to keep track of recipes, DIY projects, funny things and more that I want to have access to later. I use it all the time!
Allison W.
Plano, Tx
Such a great general hub of anything you can think of! Crafts, food, hair, products, nails, fashion. You can easily spend hours going through all the categories.
Elizabeth W.
Bay Village, OH
The mist addicting app out there. I love all the fresh ideas I get for food, home, fashion, and life. Plus the humor section is great when you need a pick me up.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!