BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Lacey L.
I love eat breathe live Pinterest!!! I have a board for everything! From new holiday decor to healthy recipes or cleaning tricks this is a wonderful useful app!!!
Eden S.
Hazel Park, MI
Just starting to get addicted to Pinterest, wondering why I haven't been using it more frequently. It is just loaded with so much inspiration it's hard to choose!
Marissa J.
Watkinsville, GA
I love Pinterest! Whether it comes to fashion, my hair, or decorating Pinterest always comes in handy. I just type in the category in the search bar then tons of ideas show up. It helps my creativity get in gear!
Starla B.
Conyers, GA
Pinterest is amazing and addicting. It is great for those like me who forget everything! It is also perfect for planning and events! The food posts are um amazing!
Nivien A.
I love Pinterest. there are so many ideas you can get. i love all the beeauty things on there it gives me inspiration for the next time i do my makeup. so awesome!
Saba R.
Mclean, VA
I absolutely love Pinterest, this is the most addicting app on my phone. I can stay on Pinterest and go through different pictures and find new ideas all day long!
Stephanie H.
Flint, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I've gotten ideas for not only myself but for others! House ideas, crafts for the kids, websites that I never knew about and just a good laugh from time to time :)
Lindsie H.
South Jordan, UT
My favorite website/app!! I work in a creative industry and this site helps me keeps all of my ideas and inspiration organized and in one place. LOVE this site!!
Stacia T.
Love love love this app if I'm bored or need ideas I always go to this one. It is like old faithful to me I just love it. But be careful it can be a bit addictive!
Kristin B.
Clearfield, KY
Pinterest is where I find all of my inspiration for beauty, home decor, fashion, and DIY projects. It's one of my favorite apps, and I'm on it 24/7 it seems like!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!