BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Geraldine F.
Sacramento, CA
Im so addicted to Pinterest, I find everything on there! Activities, recipes, gift ideas, cleaning tips, fitness tips! Everything you could think of is on there.
Marissa J.
Watkinsville, GA
I love Pinterest! Whether it comes to fashion, my hair, or decorating Pinterest always comes in handy. I just type in the category in the search bar then tons of ideas show up. It helps my creativity get in gear!
Alizah E.
Best app/website ever. you can find any and everything on there. Pinterest is such an inspirational, with style, cooking and many many fun and easy DIYs. love it.
yadira e.
Plainfield, IL
I love it! i call it "cleam/cyber hoarding" so many cute things, and ideas. the fitness one actually gives you great advice. and anyone can add on to it as well :)
Megan S.
Lawton, MI
Who could say a bad thing about Pinterest except I wish I could make everything I see! What an amazing place to get ideas for absolutely anything and everything!
Katie W.
Clive, IA
I LOVE me some Pinterest!!! I use Pinterest for everything from recipes, DIY projects, clothing and beauty ideas, and baby products! I really don't know how I found inspiration before this site came into my life!
carina m.
palmdale, CA
Pinterest has everything! I can get diy craft ideas for my room to cute outfit ideas all from one place. It is pretty addicting once you start using it. I'll even catch my brother using it on his spare time. A++++.
Britney S.
You cant go wrong with this site, there is so much too do. Its perfect to waste time on or to find new ideas. It will take over your life haha i love this website
Carleigh C.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Let's begin by saying, I'm obsessed. I love Pinterest. I spend 90% of my free time on the app. I find everything I need. Workouts, recipes, cute clothes, ideas for my future babies.. You name it, Pinterest has it.
Tecia B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I'm not very crafty so I usually find great ideas for projects on Pinterest. Also when I'm looking for new recipes I check for them on Pinterest first. I've made some really great good from Pinterest recipes!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!