BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Carleigh C.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Let's begin by saying, I'm obsessed. I love Pinterest. I spend 90% of my free time on the app. I find everything I need. Workouts, recipes, cute clothes, ideas for my future babies.. You name it, Pinterest has it.
Alyssa E.
Clarksburg, MD
Pinterest has not only provided ideas for everything I can possibly think of, it's helped me grow my blog and share my ideas quickly! I've been addicted for a year and a half and can't imagine stopping! Love it.
Maija R.
Hood River, OR
If your looking for fantastic ideas for anything...go to Pinterest! You could spends days looking at all the great things pinned on there! I used several ideas I found for my sister in laws baby shower! Love it!
Nivien A.
I love Pinterest. there are so many ideas you can get. i love all the beeauty things on there it gives me inspiration for the next time i do my makeup. so awesome!
Rachelle L.
Pinterest is highly addictive. I can spend hours on there and still not be bored. I love finding new recipes to try out for dinner and crafts to do with the kids. Its also motivating me to re paint/style my house.
Britney S.
You cant go wrong with this site, there is so much too do. Its perfect to waste time on or to find new ideas. It will take over your life haha i love this website
Keri D.
Sacramento, CA
I just purchased my first home and was told about Pinterest from a friend. OMG...it is addicting!! I have found sooo many things that I want to make, bake, cook, design, hang, etc, that I need more time in a day.
Lacey L.
I love eat breathe live Pinterest!!! I have a board for everything! From new holiday decor to healthy recipes or cleaning tricks this is a wonderful useful app!!!
Traci A.
Pinterest is a great page to collect things that you are interested in so you can always go back to it to save it. Other people will like your post also. You can get great ideas in whatever you are interested in.
Hannah Y.
Terre Haute, IN
I use this website to get fashion, home, and beauty inspiration. There is also useful tips and plenty of DIY project ideas on there. It just spawns my creativity.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!