BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jennifer P.
Dinuba, CA
I've only used Pinterest a few times even though I've had my account for a while. lol It's okay. I think the more I use it, the more I'll get used to the layout.
Alexis P.
Hillsborough, NC
As soon as you log in you will never log out! they have everything you will ever need to know on there. From pictures of your favorite musician to a DIY paintings!
Michelle N.
I can spend hours on Pinterest. There are so many amazing tips and tricks, games, holiday ideas, food, humor. EVERYTHING! Its my go to spot if I'm looking for ideas.
Carleigh C.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Let's begin by saying, I'm obsessed. I love Pinterest. I spend 90% of my free time on the app. I find everything I need. Workouts, recipes, cute clothes, ideas for my future babies.. You name it, Pinterest has it.
Sarah R.
Strongsville, OH
LOVE love love Pinterest!!!! I get so many recipes, home decor, cleaning, toddler activities, wedding inspiration and you name it from this awesome app!!! Don't ever go away!!
Lellany M.
LOVE and addicted to Pinterest. I love using Pinterest for ideas in general, for do it yourself crafts, hair ideas for my small daughter, decorating, you name it. It's like have the internet in one fabulous site.
Caroline B.
Niskayuna, NY
I am addicted. It is by far the BEST site out there. Whenever I need any sort of craft or food idea, its there. really whenever i need any idea for anything LOL
Mia L.
Pinterest is so useful. It helped me find things and get ideas that I would never have thought of on my own. I love that you can create as many boards as you want.
Lindsay A.
Leavenworth, KS
I love Pinterest! Such a great resource for me at work and home. I can find activities for work, new recipes to try, ways to decorate my home and new outfit ideas
Megan S.
Lawton, MI
Who could say a bad thing about Pinterest except I wish I could make everything I see! What an amazing place to get ideas for absolutely anything and everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!