BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Anything you ever want to do, look at Pinterest for ideas and easy ways to do it yourself. from recipes to building instructions to how to re-finish furniture to decorating..there is something there for EVERYONE.
Jasmine K.
Hagerstown , Md
I get all my ideas from pintrest from decorating my house to party ideas!!! :) Any time I need ideas I just need to go to Pinterest they have ideas for everything
Courtney F.
Las Vegas, NV
Always full of great ideas and inspiration! When I'm in need of some inspiration I always have someplace I can turn to that has a million and six different ideas.
Tanya M.
P interest is a great site for all ages. Many ideas and products to make everyday life easy. A great site to share your ideas and easy ways to save those you like.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Very helpful in sharing ideas and keeping ideas in hand. I love being able to keep a board for everything, from hairstyles to make up and recipes to DIY projects.
Kristen S.
Every time I need advice on anything I go to Pinterest. It is a great compilement of advice and information on things and how tos done by real people and not sales people.
Sarah B.
From recipes to craft ideas. From inspirational quotes to book reviews. The beauty of Pinterest is it takes things you would normally bookmark, and turns them visual. The first place I go for inspiration/ideas.
Sandra J.
Leominster, MA
I can always get the best ideas on literally anything. When I don't know what to make for dinner, I come here. I get my party ideas to hair ideas from this site. Love love love it, and always new things to view.
Jessica R.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I get on Pinterest I'm on all day. Pinterest has something for everyone, even men. There are a lot of DIY projects that will help save money for big events.
Rachelle L.
Pinterest is highly addictive. I can spend hours on there and still not be bored. I love finding new recipes to try out for dinner and crafts to do with the kids. Its also motivating me to re paint/style my house.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!