Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Not only is Pinterest full of unique ideas and designs, it's actually helped with my job! I work in a library, and I'm always looking for new ideas for displays and programs. Pinterest supplies that and so much more.
One of the first things I do when I get online is sign into my Pinterest. I am always adding boards and going pin-crazy! It's a great way to swap ideas, learn about new things, and share your interests with friends.
I LOVE Pinterest. I wasn't sure what to expect at first but I'm glad I oined. I have a ton of new recipes and work out routines thanks to Pinterest. I'm def hooked!
I love love love Pinterest....I spend way too much time pinning things. There are many craft ideas, nice quotes, and other things on Pinterest. Once you get the hang of it, you, too will waste hours on Pinterest :)
This is a great place to get ideas from all over the place, but just make sure that you use caution with some of the 'tips' you come across. They may not be accurate and some may even be dangerous. Do your research.
This is the best thing ever! It's HIGHLY addictive! I have a pin board for any and everything! It's great to gather ideas, favorites, recipes,inspiration and so on!
I get all my ideas from pintrest from decorating my house to party ideas!!! :) Any time I need ideas I just need to go to Pinterest they have ideas for everything
I love Pinterest. I'm like addicted to it. When I open it up I'm on it for hours pinning things. I find really neat ideas for tons of different things and I can find really good recipes. It's a really great app.
I just purchased my first home and was told about Pinterest from a friend. OMG...it is addicting!! I have found sooo many things that I want to make, bake, cook, design, hang, etc, that I need more time in a day.
A great site to mesh together all things that you don't want to forget when you are surfing the internet. I love using it for outfits I found, or beauty looks, even DIY projects that I've found on different blogs.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos