BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Adria R.
Oakdale, PA
This site has taken my teaching and moved it forward! I have also got tend new recipes that make my family happy, happy, happy! When I am in a bad mood, the humor section brightens my day. I am on this site DAILY!!
courtney b.
Boise , ID
I use this a lot , it has helped me find clothing ideas plan out my wedding and even look for clothing and such .
I enjoy using this because it is easy and helpful
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
I love Pinterest !!! I have found some of the best recipes, baby nursery ideas, and so much more. Now if I could just find more hours in the day to make what I pin.
Claudia T.
I recently joined Pinterest, and downloaded the app on my cell phone. I think the app is just ok, though I am glad i got an idea from there to paint my stools. Somehow I find it a bit difficult to use the app on my phone.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I checked it out and once and well, I now have the app. You find the most amazing and useful things on there, from DIY to fashion ideas. Believe me it is addictive!
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
I love Pinterest!!! So many neat ideas. It helped me a great deal with my wedding planning, and I have a lot of recipe's I have tried once that I continue to use :)
Lezlie S.
Atlanta, GA
I love you how you can find so many different ideas for whatever you're looking for! I'm usually in the food tab because i love all the easy ideas they have pinned!
Jake P.
Dalton, GA
This app is perfect for giving people ideas on things to do such as hobbies or presents ! I've used several ideas from this website and they always work out great !
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Pinterest is great for recipes ,crafts, games, keeping up with all sorts of Diy projects' i have been a member for about 6 months and I'm soo addicted to the ideas'
Destinee L.
Pembroke, NC
I love love love Pinterest! It has so much to experience, discover and do plus it will keep your attention for hours! Sometimes it even serves as a huge wishlist!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!