BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Saba M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the first things I do when I get online is sign into my Pinterest. I am always adding boards and going pin-crazy! It's a great way to swap ideas, learn about new things, and share your interests with friends.
Morgan B.
Stillwater
This is so helpful in finding make up, how to conjure it, and how to do different things with it. Not only that, but I found great skin care tips for big occasions.
Yaya D.
Holland, MI
I don't uses that much but I actually like it it's pretty cool. I like how I can create it how I want to make myself look very unique and save all the things I like
Meghan H.
I am a bit of a Pinterest junkie...I have way more pins then I will ever be able to do. I use Pinterest to get ideas of new beauty products, hair styles, decorations, clothes, cleaning tips, and tons of recipes.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Pinterest is great for recipes ,crafts, games, keeping up with all sorts of Diy projects' i have been a member for about 6 months and I'm soo addicted to the ideas'
Ryan L.
Oakland, CA
I love the site but at times it can be somewhat difficult to browse. I love how l I can just type in exactly what I want.....at least not on the app. I never browsed from my laptop but the ideas on there are AWESOME
Melgie C.
Hilliard , OH
Pinterest is kinda like my best friend when it comes to ideas and decorating. Sometimes, I can't decide which design is best and just so perfect for almost anything.
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I checked it out and once and well, I now have the app. You find the most amazing and useful things on there, from DIY to fashion ideas. Believe me it is addictive!
Miss A.
Techie Expert Level 1
Yassss to Pinterest. This app is the bomb. The person who created this website/app is amazing. I love that you get to connect and see creative things. I mean I love it.
Emilee G.
Overland Park , KS
Pinterest is the perfect website for those that love to organize things while still being able to search for anything they want but you can spend hours on the site!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!