BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Heather c.
dade city, FL
This is where I go to get all my ideas for decorating my apartment! Love it! It also has great ideas for cooking recipes. It is also great for the inner fashinista.
Kristen B.
Trenton, NJ
I use Pinterest from everything to lesson plan ideas to recipes to DY projects to decorating ideas. It's amazing all of the creative and useful ideas I have found.
Kelly D.
Darlington, SC
I fell in love from the very beginning. I have found so many wonderful recipes and makeup tips. I love to look at the DIY projects. I am not crafty at all but have found some very easy projects that turn out amazing.
Morgan B.
Stillwater
This is so helpful in finding make up, how to conjure it, and how to do different things with it. Not only that, but I found great skin care tips for big occasions.
Felicia R.
Louisville, KY
Pinterest is addicting. My poor pocket book has taken a hit since I found Pinterest, because I want to try to do everything I see. Love everything about this site.
Lori L.
Vine Grove, KY
At foirst I thought Pinterest was just for crafters, I was so wrong! Pinterest has everything for everyone! Pinterest is one of my first go to places any time I am looking for fashion info or household decorating.
Griselda C.
Laveen, AZ
Pinterest has great ideas and tips! I practically use this site on a daily basis for various reasons! I plan my meals using this tool, my outfits, my decor, my next party. Definitely my favorite social media site!
Cheryl B.
Hamburg, AR
There is NOTHING to hate about this site. I love this place. It is my go to site for everything from home remedies, crafts, fashion, hair styles to party planning.
Victoria C.
Severn, MD
I wouldn't know how to cook without pintrest. Lets just say before pintrest the only thing I knew how to make was cereal. Now my hubby comes home to a home cooked meal every day after work all thanks to Pintrest :)
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
Pinterest is kinda like my best friend when it comes to ideas and decorating. Sometimes, I can't decide which design is best and just so perfect for almost anything.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!