4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
This is where I go to get all my ideas for decorating my apartment! Love it! It also has great ideas for cooking recipes. It is also great for the inner fashinista.
I use Pinterest from everything to lesson plan ideas to recipes to DY projects to decorating ideas. It's amazing all of the creative and useful ideas I have found.
I fell in love from the very beginning. I have found so many wonderful recipes and makeup tips. I love to look at the DIY projects. I am not crafty at all but have found some very easy projects that turn out amazing.
This is so helpful in finding make up, how to conjure it, and how to do different things with it. Not only that, but I found great skin care tips for big occasions.
Pinterest is addicting. My poor pocket book has taken a hit since I found Pinterest, because I want to try to do everything I see. Love everything about this site.
At foirst I thought Pinterest was just for crafters, I was so wrong! Pinterest has everything for everyone! Pinterest is one of my first go to places any time I am looking for fashion info or household decorating.
Pinterest has great ideas and tips! I practically use this site on a daily basis for various reasons! I plan my meals using this tool, my outfits, my decor, my next party. Definitely my favorite social media site!
There is NOTHING to hate about this site. I love this place. It is my go to site for everything from home remedies, crafts, fashion, hair styles to party planning.
I wouldn't know how to cook without pintrest. Lets just say before pintrest the only thing I knew how to make was cereal. Now my hubby comes home to a home cooked meal every day after work all thanks to Pintrest :)
Pinterest is kinda like my best friend when it comes to ideas and decorating. Sometimes, I can't decide which design is best and just so perfect for almost anything.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos