BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Stace N.
Sedalia , MO
I wish I could give this an A+. Pinterest is where I get birthday party, hair cut, meal, and home decoration, makeup ideas. In other words, I turn to it for everything
Bri’Anna R.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love Pinterest!!!! I could send hours upon hour on it. It has many great ideas and project to do. Definitely good for find great makeup looks and tips
Jordan  W.
Rolla, MO
I love Pinterest it is great for learning new things and learning how to make and do stuff. You guys should check it out it is free on the App Store. And on android
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
I love pinning! I can look at a wide variety of subjects for hours. My only problem - not enough time to actually go back and make all of the items I have pinned!
Nancy S.
Great Site! I find ideas all of the time. The site can take some time to load. I have done several projects and they have really made a difference in my home. Some of my ideas even blow my decorator mother away!!!
Sara J.
Pensacola , FL
It has everything! From hair and beauty ideas to recipes and bedroom diy crafts! You can have special organized folders for all the different categories. I love it!
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
This is a great place to get ideas from all over the place, but just make sure that you use caution with some of the 'tips' you come across. They may not be accurate and some may even be dangerous. Do your research.
Merrin A.
Hastings, NY
Love Pinterest,gives me great ideas for all my home decorating for the holidays and projects I may be working on.I enjoy makeup ideas and beauty,anything I'm able to pin and come back to its great!! best idea ever!!!
Rene G.
Boise, ID
I LOVE Pinterest, I find recipes and make something new once a week. I also love to go there for inspiration for craft projects and fashion/beauty. I also have gotten to be quite the baker all thanks to Pinterest.
Rachel S.
Tacoma, WA
I have been able to find literally every thing I've ever wanted to find on Pinterest. I love going there to browse new makeup and hair ideas as well as recipes, craft ideas, and generally just lose hours of my day.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!