BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Teresa O.
Croydon, PA
I am addicted to Pinterest it's so awesome where else can u find & save recipes, books, quotes, clothes, makeup tutorials, hair styles everything u can thing of is on Pinterest u save it & can go back to it so easy!
Kelly F.
Love love love Pinterest!! It helps with anything and everything you need ideas for. Baking/cooking, decorating, weddings, workouts, fashion. One of my go to pages.
merylin l.
Atlanta, Georgia
I love Pintrest when I'm looking for specific inspiration. I don't use it often or daily. I know people who love it and pin a lot. But for me I'm pretty causal user and use it time to time. Its not really a social platform but more of a useful tool.
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Favorite app hands down. With this app you learn a lot and they have amazing great ideas!!!! There are a lot of DIY projects that can really save you time and money!
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
Pinterest is the new trend. Absolutely experimental and emerging with new ideas. It is a way to express yourself w/o much effort. I think it is great source of information. My main uses include Beauty, Decor, Recipes.
Jake P.
Dalton, GA
This app is perfect for giving people ideas on things to do such as hobbies or presents ! I've used several ideas from this website and they always work out great !
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I heard about this from my friends and family members they say they love shopping from here and I was thinking to shop around with them one day I'll see and try it out
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
I love Pinterest!!! So many neat ideas. It helped me a great deal with my wedding planning, and I have a lot of recipe's I have tried once that I continue to use :)
Katie K.
Columbia, SC
Pinterest is a fun site that appeals to all sorts of consumers. Whether you are looking for fun fashion looks or want to makeover a room in your house, PInterest has it all and links to the website the image is from.
Jessica S.
Chicopee, MA
Pinterest has been life changing! Art projects, gift ideas, how to's, study tips, job related materials, humor, recipes, the possibilities are endless and my boards grow by leaps and bounds each day! LOVE Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!