BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Yaya D.
Holland, MI
I don't uses that much but I actually like it it's pretty cool. I like how I can create it how I want to make myself look very unique and save all the things I like
Lauren L.
Raleigh, NC
I love Pinterest. I get on at least once everyday. Over the past few years I have found so many great ideas ranging from fashion, cooking, diy, decor to party planning. Such a great site to browse for awesome ideas.
Briana N.
Ocala, FL
I am addicted to Pinterest! I use it for everything! I look for beauty, DIY projects, or humor when I am feeling down. This is the best thing since sliced bread. :)
Makayla W.
Newark, OH
I love Pinterest, I'm on it for hours during the day. I have gotten so many ideas and such from this, I have gotten inspired from things posted on Pinterest. I Just looovvvee it, I think I might have an addiction <3
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I checked it out and once and well, I now have the app. You find the most amazing and useful things on there, from DIY to fashion ideas. Believe me it is addictive!
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
Pinterest is kinda like my best friend when it comes to ideas and decorating. Sometimes, I can't decide which design is best and just so perfect for almost anything.
Caitlin L.
Savannah, GA
No need to book mark! Pinterest is genius! One place to store all your ideas & see other people's ideas! Makes everything organized and ready to use at a click.

Desiree V.
Maywood, CA
I don't know what I will do with out Pinterest. Its my go to for everyhting, from fashion to dinners to how my future home will look like. Absolutely love Pinterest.
Myrna P.
I have learned so much from Pinterest! I am so glad this website was invented! I have learned so many new tricks. I am a better cook, baker, mother and wife. No LIE
Kristen B.
Trenton, NJ
I use Pinterest from everything to lesson plan ideas to recipes to DY projects to decorating ideas. It's amazing all of the creative and useful ideas I have found.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!