BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sarah D.
Vienna, VA
Pinterest is one of the best online bridal research ever! There are so many cool ideas that you can use on your wedding. You can find everything you need in there!!
Desiree V.
Maywood, CA
I don't know what I will do with out Pinterest. Its my go to for everyhting, from fashion to dinners to how my future home will look like. Absolutely love Pinterest.
Victoria D.
Albuquerque , NM
Pinterest is addicting and great for procrastination. I love looking at it for design and fashion inspiration. I could literally spend all day on this app/website.
Michelle H.
York, PA
Pinterest is such a wealth of information from classroom ideas to how I can re-decorate my house. Love that you can share boards with others now and collaborate.
Heather c.
dade city, FL
This is where I go to get all my ideas for decorating my apartment! Love it! It also has great ideas for cooking recipes. It is also great for the inner fashinista.
Makayla W.
Newark, OH
I love Pinterest, I'm on it for hours during the day. I have gotten so many ideas and such from this, I have gotten inspired from things posted on Pinterest. I Just looovvvee it, I think I might have an addiction <3
Katie K.
Columbia, SC
Pinterest is a fun site that appeals to all sorts of consumers. Whether you are looking for fun fashion looks or want to makeover a room in your house, PInterest has it all and links to the website the image is from.
Alyssa C.
Bensalem, PA
Love love love this site more then anything! It's all you'll ever need to find great recipes, see what's good to watch or read and listen to, an expert on beauty and fashion and anything else you could ever think of!
Christian R.
Orlando, FL
I love this site. The do it yourself pages are great! I've tried so many projects that look amazing around the house... My headboard, fish tank, garden, decoration.
Morgan B.
Stillwater
This is so helpful in finding make up, how to conjure it, and how to do different things with it. Not only that, but I found great skin care tips for big occasions.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!