BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
rose r.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is a nice website, I use it when I want search for beauty tips, DIY, products' reviews and similar things, is easy to use, intuitive, and have a nice interface.
Candace M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use Pinterest everyday. I have been using it now to decorate the house I am currently building. I have picked out bathroom, kitchens, kids’ rooms, and etc. as a teacher, I also use Pinterest to find good lesson plans.
Alexa M.
Caitlin Dr., Kansas
I love Pinterest! It is easy to use and so useful. It is definitely for everyone. I visit the app at least once a day. You can visit your friends pages and share your own ideas for the world. Must visit!
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love all the amazing things on Pinterest the great ideas it gives me from styling anywhere from my wardrobe to decorating my home it gives me a lot of inspiration great app to have whenever you need great ideas.
Erin C.
Stevens, PA
I absolutely love Pinterest. When I need an idea for dinner I go to Pinterest. When I wanted excercises to help getting back my pre-kid body, Pinterest was there. I find awesome home health remedies as well!
Shannon K.
Bath, PA
I like Pinterest, but I don't love it. Being that I am a junior in college, I am not planning my wedding, making family dinners, or knitting quite often. I do use Pinterest to find crafts to make for my apartment during the summer, pin nail art ideas, and bookmark items that I might want to come back to but know I will never buy myself. It is meant to be a bookmarking tool if you ask me, and I don't like shuffling through the muck of baby photos and funny photos, but to each her own. I think it's a great site to use how you feel, and if you don't want to see certain things, you can definitely narrow down the categories to see more things that pertain to you. My one wish is that more people would pin new, uncommon things they found or made themself, instead of seeing the same repins every day. It is easy to use, and the bookmarked Pin It bar that you can install on your screen makes pinning come natural!
Gladys A.
Woo-hoo! Now I can take my favorite time-killer site with me to the kitchen or the, uh, reading room, or just enjoy Pinterest while I'm watching TV. Heck, who needs TV? Thanks to another reviewer I was able to find the app on my Kindle Fire app store page (search for "Pinterest" - one word - and scroll 'way down) and get it installed. It's easy to log in, browse (scroll left to see categories, center for current activity, right for your own activity and link to your profile), scroll through and see pins, link to their source, see other people's pages, follow them, re-pin, like, and comment. There's a "Create pin" link at the top, too. Couldn't see a way to edit my own information, but that's certainly not a necessity and I may have overlooked it. Overall, love it! If you can't get my attention online, just flag me down on Pinterest since I'll probably be spending even more time there from now on.
Tirzah C.
Pinnacle, NC
I love using Pinterest for a variety of things - from decorating tips, to fashion, to projects... But out of all the things I use Pinterest for, my favorite has got to be recipes! It's a great way to find new ones and share your favorites... and keeps you from getting into that "groove" of having the same thing every week... Taco Tuesday, Spaghetti Saturday... instead you get to spice things up! Being from the South, I love that you can find a variety of Southern Comfort Food recipes on there... just like from Mawmaw's Kitchen! From sweets to pastas to casseroles, if you can't find it on Pinterest, it probably doesn't exist or down right just is not any good and you shouldn't eat it anyways!
San Juanita H.
Sullivan City, TX
I have heard and read a lot about this app, but I have not really used it. I like the fact that it has many DIYs and many cool stuff from people who do use this app.
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
I really don't know how I lived without Pinterest before, but now it's my absolute go to for everything between recipes, DIY projects, life hacks, travel tips/guides, bucket lists, funny quotes/memes, my dream wedding ideas, style/beauty tips and more! I have a Pinterest board for pretty much everything I got going on in my life and I love how easily I can organize my thoughts on here! The fact that there's a photo, a live link and a place for you to write a short description underneath makes it easier for to save something online without all the hassle or forgetting where you'd seen it before. I used to save all my ideas & links onto a word document as references - only to find it to be too much of a hassle to find the file later, add more ideas, and share with other friends. Now it's literally cake and I love that you can access your ideas and inspirations from any mobile device!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!