BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. You canO find everything. So many ideas. My house is full of Pinterest crafts!!!! Can spend hours looking at everything!!!
Carmella F.
Las Vegas, NV
I checked it out and once and well, I now have the app. You find the most amazing and useful things on there, from DIY to fashion ideas. Believe me it is addictive!
Victoria D.
Albuquerque , NM
Pinterest is addicting and great for procrastination. I love looking at it for design and fashion inspiration. I could literally spend all day on this app/website.
Briana N.
Ocala, FL
I am addicted to Pinterest! I use it for everything! I look for beauty, DIY projects, or humor when I am feeling down. This is the best thing since sliced bread. :)
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
I could spend hours upon hours on Pinterest. There are so many different decor ideas, recipes, craft projects, work out tips, I could go on and on! I love this site
Caitlin L.
Savannah, GA
No need to book mark! Pinterest is genius! One place to store all your ideas & see other people's ideas! Makes everything organized and ready to use at a click.

Jessica U.
Dora, AL
The most addictive and useful app and website that I use. I can spend hours upon hours looking through pins, discovering new boards, and finding new projects to try.
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Love hanging out on Pinterest! So many ideas, so little time though! If you are new to Pinterest, I suggest working out your categorization system before you start.
Katie K.
Columbia, SC
Pinterest is a fun site that appeals to all sorts of consumers. Whether you are looking for fun fashion looks or want to makeover a room in your house, PInterest has it all and links to the website the image is from.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Pinterest is great for recipes ,crafts, games, keeping up with all sorts of Diy projects' i have been a member for about 6 months and I'm soo addicted to the ideas'
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!