BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would say that I'm not addicted to Pinterest, but my 6,000 pins would say otherwise! I love that I can find anything... Literally anything I want to pin is there.
Jennifer B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have 6 daughters, I look up crafts ideas, birthday party themes for my girls. I got my husband addicted to Pinterest and he tried MANY recipes and it was amazing.
Rhonda C.
Percy, IL
This website has everything! I love it.... Could spend hours at a time here. There are endless possibilities for you, your family, friends. This is the place to be :)
Daniela M.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love Pinterst and can spend hours upon hours on it! They have tons of creative ideas, recipes, and so on. i would gladly suggest this website to anyone!
Deirdre B.
Hartsville, SC
Pinterest can not only help you pass time while waiting at the doctor's office, but you can find really great tips and ideas for almost anything! It is very helpful!
Cassie A.
I love this site I use it to find new recipes, new hair styles, makeup to try, clothes I would love to have, and just about everything in between. Can't get enough.
Carly E.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to live in a Pinterest board. I would never be able to remember all the sites and ideas for food, decorating, DIY ideas, etc. if it weren't for Pinterest. It's a great way to organize all of your online findings.
Tegan K.
Ballwin, MO
I mostly use this for inspiration rather than using exact recipes and crafts. But, it is a great resource to find good links for info, or anything really. Sometimes the links don't work though and it is just a picture.
Maria H.
I am obsessed with this app!! Be for the Geek category or Cooking tips & Tools. What’s not to love. I have so many Boards & loved all the wedding ideas that were dyi.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Pinterest is the best thing ever created. They have everything from DIY to decor to things to do with your kids. I use it almost everyday. I would recommend it to everyone!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!