BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jenna A.
Woodbridge, VA
One of my favorite apps. PINTEREST has so much to offer!! Perfect to find new hair styles and makeup looks if that's something your into. Or maybe even new recipies!
Perla C.
Clayton, NC
Pinterest is a great place to go for inspiration. It goes from Hair and Beauty to decorating your house ideas. There are also many more things you can look for on here, it provides you with many categories to choose from!
Jodi K.
I get on Pinterest all the time to look for ideas on my next tattoo and what I will cook for diner that night. Great app if you never know what to do with yourself.
Mandy J.
Louisa, KY
I would recommend Pinterest to anyone. You can find just about anything you are looking for on Pinterest. Diet, redecorating, exercises, ANYTHING you are looking for. And you can post projects you have invented as well.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL
I was also weary of Pinterest when I had first heard of it, but when I finally and recently had given it a try, I love it! I too find it to be very inspiring and educational! It's fun and refreshing and great for anyone!
Ashley S.
Belfast, ME
I use pinning for decorating, recipies, dinner ideas, entertainment ideas for my children, party planning and so much more! I don't know how I made it through my adult life until now. Pinterest is addictve and wonderful!
Daniela A.
Ever since I found the website, I've been on it almost everyday! There many cool pictorials for beauty and many DIY's. I use this as my #1 site for anything creative.
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
Techie Expert Level 3
This is the best site app for ideas tips and tutorials. U can even find the products site to buy them. It's addicting lol I love this app it's the greatest thing ever
Elizabeth C.
I love Pinterest! I find so many awesome recipes for the family, activities for my daughter, and decorating ideas! I have definitely pulled up Pinterest in stores to use for ideas for home decor/crafts while shopping!
Kris K.
Iowa City, IA
There are so many interesting things that I have found to help around the house and I just think "wow" how come I didn't think of that!? Very easy to find new ideas for recipes when trying a new food or eating healthier.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!