4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest! I have no idea what my room would look like without this app! It has definitely changed my room to a 180, same furniture just vamped up just like new ones!
Great thing to discover new ideas, find new artwork, and recipes. I love making my own boards, and adding different things that I like or would want to make at home.
I love pintrest i think besides YouTube its my favorite website. you can find any thing on there and you can share your style with the world. or just your friends :)
Best thing since sliced bread!!! everything you love or want all filed by folders, keep recipes and clothing catalogs so easy and fun could spend hours on this site
This website is like a black hole. 80% of my days consist of either being on this site, or trying out one of the hundreds of "Pinterest projects" that i have pinned!
Pinterest is addicting! You get great ideas for just about anything. And you can also save those pins. What I like about Pinterest is that most of the pictures send you straight to the link where it was originally found.
Pinterest is a great! It allows you to brows through hundreds of pictures which a lot of the time are linked to blogs. You find ideas and can organize them by boards. This way you can go back to them whenever you want.
I love Pinterest because I can get inspiration for many different things. What I don't like is when I can't find where the original picture or instructions come from.
Pinterest is a great site where I can make my dream house, gather receipes I wanna try and cool ideas for my home. I love this site once I started I couldn't stop. :)
I spent hours on my Pinterest account for my wedding. Gave me so many ideas for the flowers, decor, bridal shower, bachelorette party, and more! definitely worth creating an account and pinning pictures to remember forever!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos