BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Roxanne B.
FORT WORTH, TX
Pinterest! I have no idea what my room would look like without this app! It has definitely changed my room to a 180, same furniture just vamped up just like new ones!
Mickensie B.
Burnsville , MN
Great thing to discover new ideas, find new artwork, and recipes. I love making my own boards, and adding different things that I like or would want to make at home.
kelsy t.
Greenfield, MA
I love pintrest i think besides YouTube its my favorite website. you can find any thing on there and you can share your style with the world. or just your friends :)
Kasey K.
Affton, MO
Best thing since sliced bread!!! everything you love or want all filed by folders, keep recipes and clothing catalogs so easy and fun could spend hours on this site
Allyson S.
Fort Myers, FL
This website is like a black hole. 80% of my days consist of either being on this site, or trying out one of the hundreds of "Pinterest projects" that i have pinned!
Daniela Y.
Pinterest is addicting! You get great ideas for just about anything. And you can also save those pins. What I like about Pinterest is that most of the pictures send you straight to the link where it was originally found.
Ashley R.
Pinterest is a great! It allows you to brows through hundreds of pictures which a lot of the time are linked to blogs. You find ideas and can organize them by boards. This way you can go back to them whenever you want.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I love Pinterest because I can get inspiration for many different things. What I don't like is when I can't find where the original picture or instructions come from.
Jessica M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Pinterest is a great site where I can make my dream house, gather receipes I wanna try and cool ideas for my home. I love this site once I started I couldn't stop. :)
Taylor S.
I spent hours on my Pinterest account for my wedding. Gave me so many ideas for the flowers, decor, bridal shower, bachelorette party, and more! definitely worth creating an account and pinning pictures to remember forever!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!