BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tiffany B.
Midlothian, TX
This site is amazing. I do not know what I used to do to get crafty ideas for my home and my at home business. They have amazing recipes, decor ideas, and much much more. If they made this a paid app I WOULD BUY IT!!!!!!
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
You can easily get lost on this website. It has so many different categories you can get inspired to cook something new as well as how to decorate your living room.
Surisay C.
Pinterest is a very fun site to find and share inspiration. You can find all kinds of d.i.y projects, craft ideas, beauty tutorials, fashion inspiration on this site.
Sara V.
Ferndale, MI
Who ever invented Pinterest is a serious genius! I am on Pinterest several times a day and am SOOOO inspired by the DIY projects, cute outfits, gifts, etc. LOVE IT!
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
I love Pinterest! A great way to get new ideas and show off mine. I have used Pinterest numerous times to try and find different food ideas, crafts, and other items!
morgan h.
Homer, GA
I honestly can say that I am so glad someone invented this wonderful app , its like keeping up with friends and family minus all the unnecessary drama of facebook .
Vielka N.
Philadelphia, PA
Pinterest is by far my most used app! I a soul am addicted to this app and love. I get all my home decorations ideas , nail designs ideas, and recipes from this app!
Rebeca R.
Lilburn, GA
This is my go to website when I need to do ANYTHING! I mean, you can find everything here. From recipes to outfits, this is the place to go when you need some ideas.
Rani V.
I sort of jumped on this bandwagon recently. When it first came out, I didn't see the appeal of endless hours of "pinning" but I am quickly finding out how addictive and fun and therapeutic it can be. Definitely a fuel for daydreaming.
Kate F.
Calera, AL
Pinterest is the greatest thing ever created! I use it for everything. If I need a quick recipe, Gift ideas, crafts, anything creative! My first go to is Pinterest. Even if I just need a laugh the humor section is great.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!