BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I love pintrest it is the best place to share creative ideas and art and to also look for art and things to do and also anything you're interested in, even clothes etc
Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
One can become a Pinterest junkie quickly. I love to Pin things I like, recipes to consider, My Style. MAke up your Boards of things you love. Nice Online Media Tool.
Aubree D.
Syracuse, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm fairly new to this app but I love it! It has millions of DIY projects that I love to do and its super organized. Pinterest can literally help you in any situation
Betsy M.
Victorville, CA
I love Pinterest. You get so many ideas from here. Anytime i want to try something new with my hair, makeup, or style i just go to Pinterest. They always have the cutest and amazing things there. I defenitly recommand it
Melaney R.
Seriously the best thing ever! I love getting on Pinterest to spark my inner crafter. It's so convinient to keep all your ideas, likes, and future projects together.
morgan h.
Homer, GA
I honestly can say that I am so glad someone invented this wonderful app , its like keeping up with friends and family minus all the unnecessary drama of facebook .
Stephanie C.
I love this site so much! It's very helpful for someone one who is looking for ideas for decorating, recipes, and cataloging your nail polish collection. I use it all the time. Now I have to put those pins to good use.
Perla C.
Clayton, NC
Pinterest is a great place to go for inspiration. It goes from Hair and Beauty to decorating your house ideas. There are also many more things you can look for on here, it provides you with many categories to choose from!
Ariel C.
Salinas , CA
Love love love Pinterest! It is seriously the greatest thing. You can get ideas, recipes, tips and tricks. You name it, you can more than likely find it on Pinterest!
Sara V.
Ferndale, MI
Who ever invented Pinterest is a serious genius! I am on Pinterest several times a day and am SOOOO inspired by the DIY projects, cute outfits, gifts, etc. LOVE IT!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!