BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Veronica L.
Edison, Nj
If you need any help with decorations, hairstyles, make-up, you name it, there is no way with a little hard work you can't find what your looking for. It's like a thrift shop, it takes a little digging to find your gem
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
So much creativity in one place! Millions of creative ideas for any topic imaginable. These ideas will make you think "why didn't I think of that?" Totally recommend.
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
You can easily get lost on this website. It has so many different categories you can get inspired to cook something new as well as how to decorate your living room.
Carina K.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that I can post my favorite things and find good recipes. Its great not only can I save my favorite things in one place I can also see what others are pinning.
Rebeca R.
Lilburn, GA
This is my go to website when I need to do ANYTHING! I mean, you can find everything here. From recipes to outfits, this is the place to go when you need some ideas.
Kelly K.
Champaign, IL
Pinterest is my absolute favorite social media site! It's highly addictive. It inspires my beauty, clothing and decor choices. Endless entertainment and inspiration.
Kate F.
Calera, AL
Pinterest is the greatest thing ever created! I use it for everything. If I need a quick recipe, Gift ideas, crafts, anything creative! My first go to is Pinterest. Even if I just need a laugh the humor section is great.
Taylor P.
Acton, ME
This is probably the most addicting site EVER. I find myself going on here to find ideas for absolutely anything and everything! Great GREAT craft and cooking ideas.
Sara V.
Ferndale, MI
Who ever invented Pinterest is a serious genius! I am on Pinterest several times a day and am SOOOO inspired by the DIY projects, cute outfits, gifts, etc. LOVE IT!
Jennifer M.
Carrollton, TX
I got on the Pinterest bandwagon when the site first came out. I love having one centralized place to store everything. I used to bookmark links to blogs and now I can do things and save projects with just a picture.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!