BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Courtney M.
Canton, OH
I LOVE pintrest. i use it so much, for recipes, diy ideas, and hair ideas :) i find it sooo helpful and i use it on a daily basis. i recommend it to everyone i know!
Jennifer M.
Carrollton, TX
I got on the Pinterest bandwagon when the site first came out. I love having one centralized place to store everything. I used to bookmark links to blogs and now I can do things and save projects with just a picture.
Stephanie l.
My addiction. I can just pin, pin, pin all day long. I have found some awesome recipes on here that I will forever make for my family and lots of other handy things!
Patricia C.
I use Pinterest for so many things: work, style, recipes, DIY ideas. I love seeing what people pin and I just love the underlayer of the idea of sharing our ideas.
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
I love Pinterest! A great way to get new ideas and show off mine. I have used Pinterest numerous times to try and find different food ideas, crafts, and other items!
Kelly K.
Champaign, IL
Pinterest is my absolute favorite social media site! It's highly addictive. It inspires my beauty, clothing and decor choices. Endless entertainment and inspiration.
Rani V.
I sort of jumped on this bandwagon recently. When it first came out, I didn't see the appeal of endless hours of "pinning" but I am quickly finding out how addictive and fun and therapeutic it can be. Definitely a fuel for daydreaming.
Ashley K.
Parma Heights, OH
I love this site! it has soooo many great ideas! whether your looking for recipes or home makeover ideas or new clothing styles or hair/nail ideas-it has it all! :D
Alexa D.
I love Pinterest! There are so many great ideas for virtually everything. My boyfriend and I have been on a health kick because of the amazing recipes. It's a must try!
Carina K.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that I can post my favorite things and find good recipes. Its great not only can I save my favorite things in one place I can also see what others are pinning.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!