BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kelly K.
Champaign, IL
Pinterest is my absolute favorite social media site! It's highly addictive. It inspires my beauty, clothing and decor choices. Endless entertainment and inspiration.
Jodi K.
I get on Pinterest all the time to look for ideas on my next tattoo and what I will cook for diner that night. Great app if you never know what to do with yourself.
Carina K.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that I can post my favorite things and find good recipes. Its great not only can I save my favorite things in one place I can also see what others are pinning.
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
I absolutely love this site I am a photographer and sometimes I need ideas for different poses and I definitely get tons of ideas on there. Hours can fly by though!
Jennifer R.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Pinterest is my #1 go to website for everything, especially decorating ideas! We just bought a new house and I've gotten all of my paint recs from there. I get all my recipes, kid activities, party ideas from Pinterest!
SHELBY R.
Rossville, GA
I LOVE PINTEREST! The app is wonderful and works very well! I love the concept behind Pinterest and I have found multiple yummy recipes and great decor ideas from it!
Christina S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I absolutely love Tyme The Infamous on YouTube!!! She is so fetch and such an awesome gal!!! Everyone needs to check her out and comment LAFiiiNA sent you!!! Muahz xo
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
This is the best site app for ideas tips and tutorials. U can even find the products site to buy them. It's addicting lol I love this app it's the greatest thing ever
Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
One can become a Pinterest junkie quickly. I love to Pin things I like, recipes to consider, My Style. MAke up your Boards of things you love. Nice Online Media Tool.
Mickensie B.
Burnsville , MN
Great thing to discover new ideas, find new artwork, and recipes. I love making my own boards, and adding different things that I like or would want to make at home.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!