BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Devon L.
Tampa , FL
Its a pretty awesome site. You CA search and find basically anything and then save it for later on a board. You can also send things you like to other interest users.
Cassie A.
I love this site I use it to find new recipes, new hair styles, makeup to try, clothes I would love to have, and just about everything in between. Can't get enough.
Christy T.
I love this app. I have so many boards that organize my life and how I want my life to be. I have my future home and wedding already planned out! And it's a great way to store recipes you would like to try in the future!
Tegan K.
Ballwin, MO
I mostly use this for inspiration rather than using exact recipes and crafts. But, it is a great resource to find good links for info, or anything really. Sometimes the links don't work though and it is just a picture.
Keyla G.
Great place to get inspiration from and share your own decorating ideas as well as anything that interest you. I love looking at others people's work for inspiration.
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
Love love love! Planning everything from parties to your daily look has never been so easy! Literally everything from normal to outside of the box in one easy place!
Ashley D.
Pinterest is the best thing ever invented for a woman. There isn't anything you can't find on here. I love pinning and even spent a Saturday night organizing my Pinterest board! BEWARE! once you pin, you cant stop! haha
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would say that I'm not addicted to Pinterest, but my 6,000 pins would say otherwise! I love that I can find anything... Literally anything I want to pin is there.
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
Pinterest has done wonders for beauty, baking and fitness! SOO many amazing ideas being shared and I just can't get enough...I think I even have a pinning problem ;)
Crystal B.
Manitowoc, WI
Pinterest has me addicted! I have my dream wedding planned and I'm not even engaged, so when the day comes I will be all ready! I also love looking for new hairstyles and trying them out on my 5 year old. She loves it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!