BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Makana E.
Black Mtn, NC
Okay so basically I am obsessed with Pinterest. I go on there everyday and I love to pin things! I've only been a member for two or three years, but I love it so much.
Arianna G.
Newport, VT
Pinterest is AMAZING. I always know thats a place where anyone can find ideas or inspiration. It's definitely worth a download. It's easy to use and provides a great amount of ideas. I would for sure recommend it to anyone!
Charisse M.
New Britain, CT
Im loving Pinterest. its helping me grow my blog and giving me ideas for recipes, blogging and biz essentials. if you can think of it. there probably it a pin for it.
Janice S.
If your looking for ideas on decorating for the holidays this is the place.
Have a DYI question this is where to go.
Cooking questions - you guessed it!
Cute pictures just to make you smile-yup.
Beauty ideas? It's Pinterest.
Ashley G.
conover, NC
An incredibly addicting, super rad site! I collect tons of recipes and makeup ideas here, and without Pinterest I'd be LOST. I cannot live without this site! Wonderful!
Summer S.
Sebring, FL
I love Pinterest but I always get lost and spend hours looking. When I finally find a project that I think I can achieve, it never turns out like it looks on the site.
Influenster M.
In short, if you need an idea for a craft, recipe, or are planning a wedding, Pinterest is your place to be.

I would have given it an "A" but I am not entirely satisfied with the amount of thinspo on their fitness section.
Cheyenne T.
I love Pinterest! So many categories and ideas to search and look at... Very entertaining! I get in and find myself on there for hours, I look everything up on there
Sharon M.
Columbus, OH
It took me several tries before I got the hang of Pinterest but now I love it. Sometimes I still can't pin what I want though. But, it is a super easy way to organize all kinds of great ideas for various aspects of my life.
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
Who doesn't love Pinterest?
Its the new craze! I only wish I would have had it 6 years ago when i was getting married. Pinterest is my go to for everything now a days.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!