BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Aleisha W.
I got on the Pinterest wagon fairly early in it's creation and it has been one of my favorite websites ever since. I love that it's one place that I can save and organize my favorite things in one easy-accessible location.
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Pinterest! I enjoy having a place to keep track of what interests me. Cooking, blogging, makeup etc. whatever you are interested in you can find it on Pinterest.
Carola A.
I can't spend my entire day on Pinterest.com. Whether it's for home decor, kids to food I absolutely love this app. I can find anything on Pinterest. I am amazed by it.
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Pinterest is amazing! I love to find crafts, decor ideas, tutorials, and even funnies on Pinterest. Definitely worth the battery I use on the app running on my phone.
Charmony w.
District Hts, MD
Pinterest is like an on-line scrapbook with everything you ever wanted! Ideas on decorating, fashion, recipes, DIY tasks, furniture, beauty, exercise.....EVERYTHING!
Randi H.
Portland, OR
Love Pinterest! It's great Fun! I have many Boards/Pins and Followers! Nalinesta is currently my main fav Board to Pin on Daily!! Easy to get started and HARD TO STOP!!
Esther K.
Pasadena , CA
I like the website its easy to use and its fun! you can post your own stuff there and also repine ideas you would like to try! i usually get recipes and makeup stuff :)
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
So many cool ideas, so much time spent finding great things for the home, family, fun! Love time spent on Pinterest! Recipes are always fabulous! Ideas are always great!
Paige N.
Hurricane, WV
I never knew there was so much stuff out there until Pinterest! I would be totally lost without it, and I have gained so much knowledge in many subjects because of it!
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love all the different DIY activities! They are super cool especially the homemade facial cleansers and different curling techniques. Awesome website for sure!! 👌🏼👌🏼
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!