BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tiffany P.
I love that you can organize and follow by category. This just makes looking for something so easy and allows for you to return to it down the road. I'm a pin addict!
Brittany L.
LOVE Pinterest! It's so unique and fun! I can send recipes to my mom, save tattoos for my future and find DIY projects! Never have had any problems with the app either !
Kelle J.
Indianapolis, IN
How did i get ready before Pinterest!?!?! I honestly do not know how cookbooks/fashion magazines/craft books etc even sell anymore. I mean seriously? Its FREE people!
Jennifer T.
Champion, PA
Best app ever! You can find almost anything on this app. Home design, recipes, holiday ideas, humorous e-cards, and so so so much more. It really can't get any better!
Samantha P.
I spend multiple hours a week getting sucked into this website. You can personalize it however you want, and it connects you other things that might interest you too.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I do like it and it's a good way to get ideas for stuff like weddings, home stuff and even baking stuff I use it when I'm looking for something creative and tun to do.
Rachel R.
I can't even begin with this app. I use Pinterest on a daily basis. The app is so helpful and well developed. I am addicted to it. (which really kills my phone battery)
Ruby N.
Ludowici, GA
No matter what you're searching for Pinterest is sure to have it! From homemade washing detergent to what to wear on a first date. Love Pinterest, the app and website!
Natalie S.
Pinterest is such a great website if you're looking for cool new things! You get tons of inspiration and if you're like me and love beauty you probably love this too!
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I get so many ideas from Pinterest and there's a lot of funny things too. Its an amazing website. All of these tips that the world has are right at your finger tips!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!