BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I Love Pinterest. If i need help with an idea for dinner I can go on and there are so many things to choose from. There's so many new ideas that come along every day. This is not just for women either Lots of men are pinners
Jennifer T.
Champion, PA
Best app ever! You can find almost anything on this app. Home design, recipes, holiday ideas, humorous e-cards, and so so so much more. It really can't get any better!
Tiffany P.
I love that you can organize and follow by category. This just makes looking for something so easy and allows for you to return to it down the road. I'm a pin addict!
Fallon M.
Roslindale, MA
Addicted to Pinterest and totally proud to admit it. I gather my daily inspiration, home decorating ideas, fitness tips, and cute animals all in one place. Perfection.
April B.
Hazard, KY
I love Pinterest I stay on there more than anything I get great recipes crafts camping ideal things for my dogs and other things great site there is nothing on there
Ruby N.
Ludowici, GA
No matter what you're searching for Pinterest is sure to have it! From homemade washing detergent to what to wear on a first date. Love Pinterest, the app and website!
Amanda S.
Pinterest is like an online brain filled with neat ideas. You can find out almost anything on Pinterest - decorating ideas, recipes, DIY projects, anything. I love it.
Erin H.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love Pinterest! You can find anything on that app. I even found things to help me in nursing school. But I mostly love it for all the DIY things you can find to make
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Regardless if your a make-up artist, a sorority girl, a chef or a crafter, Pinterest has something to offer everyone. I love my Pinterest and use it mainly for recipes!
Meganne M.
A great free app to find ideas on everything from art to weddings to fashion and style. I use this app daily and never have problems with it crashing or having a bug.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!