BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Summer S.
Sebring, FL
I love Pinterest but I always get lost and spend hours looking. When I finally find a project that I think I can achieve, it never turns out like it looks on the site.
Eunice J.
Ames, IA
I love Pinterest! I can organize different craft ideas, fashion trends, dessert recipes, and more with a single click! I hate to say that I spend hours on it at a time!
Elizabeth R.
Canton, MI
I get so many great recipes from this site. It is very easy to search for whatever you want...they have it all!! I spend so many hours on here and get great results.
Alicia E.
Goose Creek, SC
Everything you could think of is on this site: crafts, tattoo ideas, food recipes, health and beauty, products, and so much more. Definitely put a time limit on how long you'll Pin because you will get addicted very quickly.
Theresa H.
I am an admitted Pintrest addict, being a new mom to my baby girl I am always finding awesome ideas on there for home and her! I don't know what we did before Pintrest!!
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I swear this is just a great website to get cute ideas for just about anything and everything. Repin things others put. I can't begin to say how much I love Pinterest.
Chrey N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
A great place to organized everything you want to remember for future reference. I love looking up new recipes, DIY crafts, fun ideas for kids, home decor ideas, etc.
Paloma M.
I'm a publicist, creative graphic. Pinterest is an excellent platform to look for inspiration or design themes that interest me to develop my work, is very easy to use and very practical. I recommend that you create your account, if you do not already have it.
Janet S.
Racine, WI
Better than a magazine. Great place to get ideas for home, beauty and fun. I have many boards that I can go back to and find inspiration. Love the DYI beauty remedies.
Janice S.
If your looking for ideas on decorating for the holidays this is the place.
Have a DYI question this is where to go.
Cooking questions - you guessed it!
Cute pictures just to make you smile-yup.
Beauty ideas? It's Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!