BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sheila E.
Liberty, KY
I joined Pinterest after my daughter suggested it. Now I am addicted, and I send her pins. I find myself drawn in to the decorator pages/pins. I also use Pinterest to host my blog pics....http://www.mykentuckyliv.com.
Msshe
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
You can find pretty much anything your heart desires on Pinterest. And the best thing, there are multiple websites popping up where you can locate and buy the items you find on Pinterest. Although that might be dangerous.
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
This website is a great way to get ideas for literally anything. From nail designs to recipes to DIY projects. And it's also a great way to get people to see your blog.
Rachel B.
Hazlet, NJ
This site is amazing, with some similar traits to tumblr, I have found so many new craft, hair, fashion, etc ideas here. SO HELPFUL! I've become addicted to this site.
Karissa L.
Superior, WI
Pinterest is probably the best app out there. I have learned how to be much craftier. I have also used Pinterest for countless recipes. This app is also great for finding themes for parties! No doubt this gets an A++++++!!!
Laura R.
Gassville, AR
You can find just about everything on Pinterest because of its design. you don't need to be creative to pin your favorite things, allowing others to see and repin them.
Jen M.
Southington, CT
i did not like it at first, but after using it for a while i love it now. i find everything on this site from home decor to my preschool art activities. i tell everyone to use it and i send pins all day long to my friends.
Logan J.
I seriously spend waaaaay too much time on Pinterest. and the sad thing is I try to do most of what I pin. I absolutely love Pinterest and I will always keep using it!
Fabiola D.
Poway, CA
Is so helpful Pinterest i can organize my pins into categories that i like. it really helps me with what outfit to wear for school. thats mainly what i use it for .
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I LOVE Pinterest. There are so many cute ideas on this website and I love how you can create boards and pin your items so you don't have to worry about losing them or not being able to find them when you need them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!