BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Paloma M.
I'm a publicist, creative graphic. Pinterest is an excellent platform to look for inspiration or design themes that interest me to develop my work, is very easy to use and very practical. I recommend that you create your account, if you do not already have it.
Makana E.
Black Mtn, NC
Okay so basically I am obsessed with Pinterest. I go on there everyday and I love to pin things! I've only been a member for two or three years, but I love it so much.
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I got introduced to Pinterest late. I love it now. Very helpful when looking for different ideas. I found things from recipes to party planning ideas etc. It's great!
Summer S.
Sebring, FL
I love Pinterest but I always get lost and spend hours looking. When I finally find a project that I think I can achieve, it never turns out like it looks on the site.
Kylie R.
I am addicted to Pinterest! Whenever I need an idea for a craft, nails, makeup, food anything it's right at my figure tips. Easy and simple to navigate through the app!
Clarissa U.
I love how you can find anything and everything on pintrest! Most of the time all you have to do is look at one picture and it gives you a "how to" on so many things.
Randi H.
Portland, OR
Love Pinterest! It's great Fun! I have many Boards/Pins and Followers! Nalinesta is currently my main fav Board to Pin on Daily!! Easy to get started and HARD TO STOP!!
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
Who doesn't love Pinterest?
Its the new craze! I only wish I would have had it 6 years ago when i was getting married. Pinterest is my go to for everything now a days.
Stephanie  S.
Cerro Gordo, IL
Some people may think Pinterest is just for girls, those people are wrong. Men can create boards and pin whatever they like! Pinterest has more than people can imagine
Janice S.
If your looking for ideas on decorating for the holidays this is the place.
Have a DYI question this is where to go.
Cooking questions - you guessed it!
Cute pictures just to make you smile-yup.
Beauty ideas? It's Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!