BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love Pinterest and love the app! It is so nice to just click the app and see my home screen accustomed to my phone. The tabs are handy as well. Just very phone friendly.
chaela a.
Im a pintrest junkie so this app is amazing when I'm not on my computer. i can easy find these when I'm at a friends house or just on the road with data. its easy and great
keelia  J.
Fairburn, GA
I cannot stress how much I use this app . Literally , I'm on it more than instagram . 😂 . 24/7 . all day everyday . it gives me great ideas and tips that i can use daily .
hope r.
Cusseta, GA
I love it......so does my whole family my sister she loves it she uses Pinterest like she used to use with google she is on it 24/7 looking for all kinds of amazing things... if i could i would give Pinterest a triple A plus :)
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
I'm addicted to Pinterest! Need recipes, craft ideas, bridal shower ideas, home improvement tutorials? Find it all on Pinterest. App loads smoothly, shows pics, easy to use.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I get so many ideas from Pinterest and there's a lot of funny things too. Its an amazing website. All of these tips that the world has are right at your finger tips!!
Lauren J.
This app/site is so great for inspiration! There is everything under the sun on this site, the only downfall is that you will end up wasting a LOT of time on this site.
Shaunna K.
I admit, I am addicted to Pinterest. I make it a point to review my pins and put them to use otherwise, what's the point? I love it though and it's so much better than magazine clipping and making notes of items you like.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
So many cool ideas, so much time spent finding great things for the home, family, fun! Love time spent on Pinterest! Recipes are always fabulous! Ideas are always great!
Crystal N.
Bremerton, WA
I love pintrest, even though I can spend all day on it, it gives me great ideas for dinner, Halloween, Christmas, I find cute clothes that I didn't know were out there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!