BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Michelle F.
Tonawanda, NY
Pinterest is probably the most helpful site. Pinterest brings the creativity out of me and keeps my mind flowing with new ideas. The tips on there are great, the DIY especially. I love the recipes, and the at home crafts also.
Debbie C.
Providence, RI
Love this site...ill go on to find new ideas for crafts, baking, makeup and much much more. It's perfect, and you can save anything you like in different categories...
Amber A.
Huntsville, AL
Pinterest is a great tool for gathering all sorts of ideas: cooking, crafting, decorating, etc. I use it to create mood boards for my projects, such as future quilts I want to make and various dinners that are quick and easy!
Kelsie M.
Acworth, GA
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. It has everything you need. You can get recipes, clothing, wedding ideas, interior design ideas, crafts, diys, and so much more!
Linda H.
San Francisco, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It keeps me up on fashion and gives me great dyi. You can find anything on this app. There are great everyday tips to make life easier! I don't know what I did before I discovered this app, it changed my life!
serli B.
Burbank, CA
I love it !!!! I search for makeup ideas and everything from pin . It's a life savior . Very quick and easy . I would highly suggest this to anyone looking for new ideas
Melissa S.
Hollywood, FL
I love Pinterest. It can become addicting. I could pin all night when I can't sleep. Love the variety of recipes, craft ideas, decor ideas and products. Amazing site
Amanda R.
Lexington , KY
This site has everything. If you can think it, you can find it. I love all the ideas and inspirations. Also, very user friendly. I would recommend this site to everyone.
Brittany K.
Moscow, ID
I absolutely love Pinterest. It is so inspiring. I love to see others ideas and put my own little spin on things. I love pinning food, hair styles and fun new work outs!
Catherine P.
Holladay, UT
This online tool is amazing. You can find in there everything clothes, makeup looks, celebrities, tattoos, how to do food, DIY omg too much stuff in just one online page.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!