BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Fantastic for pinning things I love on different boards, food, fashion, recipes, quotes, everything in a convenient space so I don't forget and can easily find it later.
Taylor K.
Tempe, AZ
Need inspiration? look no further! this is the place where you can find inspration for ANYTHING! fashion, DIYs, home, cooking etc. I spend hours upon hours on this site!
Tammy C.
Whenever I'm bored I got on Pinterest, and I end up staying on there for housr. My addiction is pretty bad because there's so much to find! I really love to try the different recipes on there. Some work out others, not so much.
Carla F.
Taft, CA
I love Pinterest its a great site to look for anything i get most of my cooking recipes from there. I also get ideas to how i can style my hair over all is a awesome site
Kristen H.
Lisbon, ME
So many ideas for decorating every room in your home, your backyard, garden, etc etc etc! Most of those ideas are projects you can make yourself and save tons of money!
Leslie C.
Middletown, IA
I love this site. It's a fun way to save memory on your phone and book mark hair styles u might like or tattoos or recipes. Save pics on a board and so easy to use and to share a little bit about yourself by things your like.
Farida Q.
wake forest, NC
This is a good website because you can find all answers to all questions. It shows a variety of different things like DIYs and How tos and thats really good because I'm always searching that stuff and i always count on Pinterest.
Oksana W.
SANDY, OR
Awesome site/app for a great variety of subjects. Convenient categories for DIY, Health & Beauty, Arts & Crafts and so much more..I spend hours on Pinterest, but I don't get around cooking or making most of the things I pin!
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
I'm new to Pinterest and finding it very interesting. You can search for info or helpful pics on decorating, beauty, crafting,etc. I'm still learning how to navigate the site and I enjoy what I see. It can definitely be helpful.
Olivia C.
Houghton , MI
Pinterest is a fantastic tool to look at anything from recipes to home projects to sports teams and souvenirs. Anything you want to find someone has pinned it. Great ap!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!